Free services include:
- Resume Preparation
- Online Application Support
- Interviews with Hiring Employers
- Community Connections & Service Opportunities
- Long-Term Goal Setting
- Career & Educational Guidance
- Mentoring, Entrepreneurship, & Internships
In addition to providing job preparation and placement, we offer up to two years of continuing support to applicants. We are very proud to have a current 78% retention rate of employees hired. We are open to all individuals over 18 years of age.
If you are seeking help in finding employment through our job placement program, you must attend orientation.
The next orientations will be held:
- Monday, September 11th, 8:45am-10:00am at SE Office (2419 Minnesota Ave SE)
- Monday, September 18th, 8:45am-10:00am at NW ( Location TBD) Call for information
- Monday, September 25th, 8:45am-10:00am at St. Francis Xavier Church (2815 O Street SE)
If you are a job seeker and interested in more information, please contact:
Front Office Receptionist, NW Washington, DC Office