Free services include:
- Resume Preparation
- Online Application Support
- Interviews with Hiring Employers
- Community Connections & Service Opportunities
- Long-Term Goal Setting
- Career & Educational Guidance
- Mentoring, Entrepreneurship, & Internships
In addition to providing job preparation and placement, we offer up to two years of continuing support to applicants. We are very proud to have a current 78% retention rate of employees hired. We are open to all individuals over 18 years of age.
If you are seeking help in finding employment through our job placement program, you must attend orientation.
The next orientation will be held:
- Monday, January 22nd, 8:45am-10:00am at 1640 Columbia Rd, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Monday, January 22nd, 8:45am-10:00am at 2419 Minnesota Ave, SE Washington, DC 20020
If you are a job seeker and interested in more information, please contact:
Front Office Receptionist, NW Washington, DC Office
Free Tax Preparation at Jubilee Jobs
If you need help with filing your taxes, Jubilee Jobs is partnering with Community Tax Aid Inc., to provide free tax preparation services from February 1st to April 17th, 2018 in our Ontario Road office.
- By Appointment only, Monday – Thursday: 6pm to 8pm; Saturdays: 9am to 3pm
Starting January 24th, call 202-830-1480, or visit Community Tax Aid to make your appointment.
Income Limit: $35,000 for one person – $54,000 for families
For more information please contact Community Tax Aid Inc., at 202-830-1480 or Jubilee Jobs at 202-667-8970.