Thank you for interest in being a Jubilee Jobs applicant! The first step in this process it to watch our orientation video below. Applicants are required to watch this video to learn about the program and how to join.
Jubilee Jobs Applicants Workshops:
Interview Skills Workshop
Questions you should be able to answer before any interview:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you interested in this company and this position?
- What are your greatest strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What kind of work interests you?
- What did you leave your last job?
- How do you work under pressure?
- What have you leaned from your mistakes?
- What would you contribute to this job if you were hired?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years?
- How do others describe you?
- What three factors are most important to you into your job?
- How do you evaluate your own success?
- What motivates you?
- What is your most significant achievement?
- Under what conditions or environment do your work best?
- Describe a time when you had to solve a problem.
- How would you handle an angry customer or conflict with a co-worker?
- Why should I hire you?
Interview Skills to Remember:
We hope this Virtual Interview Skills workshop was helpful and keeping your skills sharp!
Emerging Leaders Workshops:
If you are an Emerging Leader (Jubilee Jobs Applicant ages 16 – 30), please watch the two videos below.
Vision Board Workshop
What’s My Passion? Workshop
Emerging Leaders Job Counselors:
DeSean Lawson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan Reaves – email@example.com