Interview Skills Workshop
Interview Skills Materials
Questions you should be able to answer before any interview:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you interested in this company and this position?
- What are your greatest strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What kind of work interests you?
- What did you leave your last job?
- How do you work under pressure?
- What have you leaned from your mistakes?
- What would you contribute to this job if you were hired?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years?
- How do others describe you?
- What three factors are most important to you into your job?
- How do you evaluate your own success?
- What motivates you?
- What is your most significant achievement?
- Under what conditions or environment do your work best?
- Describe a time when you had to solve a problem.
- How would you handle an angry customer or conflict with a co-worker?
- Why should I hire you?
Interview skills to remember:
We hope this Virtual Interview Skills workshop was helpful and keeping your skills sharp!
Please feel free to share with your friends and family.
Stay safe and blessed.